Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kerrville, TX Day off Friday, April 2, 2010





Dave and I did some of the usual things for days off, but we had the luxury of having a vehicle to get to them!  We went to a laundromat to do laundry, a drug store for some moleskin, and we changed my duffel bags over to a rolling duffel and a small rolling suitcase.  Dave packed the things that I did not need anymore to take home for me.  I was very lucky to be able to do that!

Sue Hersman's friend, Bob, came down from Austin.  He also was planning to ride, so the four of us drove over to Blanco to drop Dave's car off, which took us about 90 minutes each way.

The place we stayed was the Y.O. Ranch Resort, and was amazing!  Dinner in their restaurant was a linen and crystal affair.  I have to admit it was nice to eat dinner at a table.  (The dinner was good, but I preferred Linda's cooking!)

We had a 65 mile day coming up, so we went to bed early.  The next morning we had a buffet breakfast with many choices.  It was a good way to start our 65 mile ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment