Monday, April 26, 2010

Wakulla Springs to Perry, Florida (51 miles)

The ride from Wakulla Springs to Perry was a delight!  The conditions were ideal, and I think it would have been easy to go another 20 or 30 miles!


I was sent this photo by my friend, Jean English.  We can all appreciate this one!


We are at the Perry, Florida Hampton Inn tonight.  There were some nice surprises there tonight!

The dish washers tonight!


Tomorrow we will ride 76 miles to High Springs, Florida.  Here is a sample of our "cue sheets" that we follow each day.

1 comment:

  1. I figured you'd appreciate knowing that the sign with the gators is real. I've never seen it THAT crowded with gators, but I have seen it with 3-4 near the sign. It's from Shark Valley in Everglades National Park. Quite a bit further south than where you guys were riding. Its about 75 miles SW of where I live, and it's a nice 16 mile paved loop with an observation tower halfway in.. nice to ride up to the top of it (since it's above the tree line) and see as far out into the everglades as you can.

    ReplyDelete