Sunday, May 29, 2011

2011-05-27 Wabasha, MN to LaCrosse, WI 75 miles

Today was my turn to drive the Sag Wagon.  It was an interesting day because there were two different route options, and as a Sag driver, I had to keep track of everyone!  It went well until we got to where the routes split.  Some took the unpaved trail, and the others took the road.  Then part way through the trail, some went back to the road, and two others got turned around in the trail!  Almost at the end, a few others took an option of their own and went down a highway that took them directly into LaCrosse.

Some decided to stop in one of the towns to have lunch, and later another small group did later.  As a result, the entire group was split apart, and by the time I had everyone accounted for at the end of the day, it was almost time for dinner!

I really appreciated that Denise was able to stay with me in the van as long as possible.

The good news was that I did have a lot of wait time as the riders came through, and I tried to get at least one photo of everyone!  So below you will find those along with some of the photos of the day.






























No comments:

Post a Comment