Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Carol Wilder's Good Bye Song

Carol Wilder, long time ride leader with WomanTours, came on our Southern Tier 2015 tour along with Patty Jackson to transition two new ride leaders.  In Salome after dinner Carol sang a song written by her friend, Romaine Randal. 

Below is a link to the YouTube video of it.  It is "private" which means that unless you are on the list you will not be able to see it.  I can add you to the list if you send me your email address in the comment section below.

Rita

http://youtu.be/s8hSpRVFqWY

2 comments:

  1. Please send me link. . Sharlene_w@yahoo.com. then delete my comment so it isn't out there for spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me link. . Sharlene_w@yahoo.com. then delete my comment so it isn't out there for spammers.

    ReplyDelete